Monday, December 14, 2009

I have a question



I have been thinking a good deal about this Christmas thing since I got briefed on the details from mommy. If I understand correctly, it goes something like this. If I am a good little boy and behave most of the time, I get to send a list of stuff I want to an old, fat man who lives with elves somewhere very cold and very far away. The elves then create the objects of my desire on the list and the fat guy brings me the stuff I want through my chimney, transported from house to house on a sleigh pulled my deer-like animals with funny names.

Is this possible?

If it is, I totally get why everyone gets so excited about Christmas. I do have one slight concern about my wish list and Santa/elves' ability to deliver on said wish list. You see, the only things I really like playing with are doors, drawers, and dangerous hinges. Do you think elves can make these things and will they fit in Santa's sleigh?

Lastly, can the elves (or perhaps the reindeer) come teach me how to crawl when they are done making toys? Please? As awesome as I am at rolling, it is very limiting and the kids at the new indoor playground we joined look at me funny :(
PS - this has been a very big week for new babies. i would like to welcome to the world two new future playmates: eloise and matthew. looking forward to showing you how much bigger i am than you (finally someone smaller!)

No comments:

Post a Comment