Since my last post so much has happened. Where to begin? Well, I turned 1 yr old last Wednesday. Mom and Dad wouldn't let me celebrate with champagne, instead I got a cupcake all to myself. YUM
I made a bit of a mess with that wonderful treat, but all parties involved agree it was worth it. A few minutes later I was cleaned up and allowed out of the high chair to burn off my crazy sugar high. I sat in the kitchen and spun around in circles on my fanny with the occasional break to lick the wall. I was wild!
Thursday we packed up the family and cruised to the lovely town of Princeton for a family Thanksgiving. It was a fun time, but I was a bit out of sorts given the new location and all the new people. Oma gave me a B- for my behavior, but said I was welcome to come back.
Saturday we had a big ol' b-day party for me at my house. It was awesome. I had lots of people come visit with me including a cute little single lady friend, Greta, my cousin Thatch and lots of aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents and greatgrandparents. I got some great presents, and my very own ice cream cake. Thanks everybody for coming and for the wonderful gifts.
I have lots of new toys that need my attention and we have a busy week so I will be back with updates soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment