Saturday, December 26, 2009

It's Boxing Day People! What Are You Waiting For?



Christmas was a whirlwind of awesomeness. The key word being was. Much like my playing I am now on to the next new thing. Luckily, that next thing is upon us. Boxing Day is here so wake up and get ready. I was so excited about Boxing Day I woke up at 4:30 and didn't stop sqwaulking until Daddy brought me downstairs at 545.

The truth of the matter is folks I have no idea what Boxing Day is, I have been a bit under the weather with a case of the sniffles and a little cough. This has caused for some early rising over the holiday. Don't fret though folks my hardy German genes have allowed me to still have plenty of fun despite the sleepy sniffles.

.

We have been down at the beach for a few days doing a bunch of fun things. Pictured above is yours truly surrounded by my spotters trying out my rocking duck for the first time. I know it's a swan, but mom and dad think they will confuse me with the distinction between water fowl so soon. If you look closely you will notice I am rocking no handed. Quite an advanced move if I do say so myself. Not only am I no handed I am actually controlling the camera remote and snapped this photo. Pretty good for 13 months if I do say so myself.

I have a bunch more photo's and stories to share in the coming days. I just wanted to quickly wish everyone a Happy Boxing Day.




2 comments:

  1. Mom and Dad, has anyone asked you "how old is she?" Look at those gorgeous long blond tresses! What a gorgeous baby! Eva in Princeton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Eva. People actually think I am a girl all the time. Mom and Dad think it is time for a haircut, but I think I look cool like this. xoxo, Jack.

    ReplyDelete