Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Multi-purpose babies

People have babies for very different reasons. Most people have babies to grow a family and bring a bundle of love into the world. Others have babies to save a marriage, trap a celebrity into child support, get more welfare, or create a donor for a sick older sibling as I saw in a scary Cameron Diaz movie. These are just a few of the reasons people have babies; the list is endless.

I think I have figured out the tertiary reason why I was born this morning. Those of you who know her, know that mommy is a very tidy german. However, she hates dusting. That's where yours truly comes into play.
As most of you know, I have not embraced crawling, and instead I roll around the apartment. This has created an unintended nickname and benefit. In my rolling, I tend to pick up any dust, stray hair or debris in my path. So, they call me dustbunny and daddy doesn't have to dust as much.

1 comment:

  1. Could you come more often to my house,please! I share my daughters distaste for dusting and could use a little help. Oma

    ReplyDelete