While I am by far the littlest in the family, my stature doesn't stop me from ruling the roost. You know that show 'Charles in Charge' with the catchy intro tune? Well in my house we sing a similar song called "I'm the boss of you."
You may be asking yourself this question: How can a 29 pound little toddler who can't walk or talk compete for the title of ruler of the house with a 6'4", 200 pound daddy and a feisty German mommy who deals with CEO's all day? You may be saying to yourself "this isn't possible young man." Well folks let me tell you just how in charge I am.
Today daddy cleaned the whole apartment from top to bottom during my morning nap. I mean he scrubbed, he dusted, he mopped. This place was so clean that when mommy walked in after work she said, "Wow, this place even smells clean" This was my cue that tonight would be a good time to reassert my dominance. We had a long day and didn't get home until 6:40pm. I had a very wet diaper and bath time was very near, so the parents let me hang out naked for 15 minutes. (Idiots)
We were in the living room and mommy was telling daddy how great the place looked. I was very angry -- she should be paying attention to me. So I decided to pee pee all over the clean floor. Then 5 minutes later, still naked, I did it again. Like my new favorite word "dog" I made sure everyone knew I am the king of this place and they better clean up my pee pee now.
No comments:
Post a Comment