Friday, January 22, 2010

The weeks are flying by

Here we are again. Friday morning and yours truly is getting excited for another weekend. By this point I assume most of my readers know what the weekend means to me. In case you aren't a close follower I will let you know what usually happens.

First it means I get lots of attention from mommy! This is by far the best part of the weekend. It also means we generally leave the big city for another location. And finally, because of my excitement it usually means early morning rising.


We usually go out to some type of diner, pub or restaurant. That is if I am behaving. I really like going out to different places. I get to try new foods, I usually get to drink something I am not given at home. And my favorite thing, saying "hi" to all the people in the place. I like that lots.


No comments:

Post a Comment