Today I learned my first real "guy" thing. Mom was a little late coming home from work so it was just dad and I for dinner. I think that most bad things I learn will happen when its just dad and I. Anyway, we were eating and I burped with a mouthful of food. This was a real honest to goodness loud burp and it made me laugh really, really hard. I was hysterically laughing. In fact, I was laughing so hard, I farted. This catapulted me into full blown loss of control -- I couldn't stop laughing.
Unfortunately, none of this was documented on video. However, afterwards all dad had to do was say "burp, burp, burp" and it would get me laughing all over again thinking about the burp/ fart combo. It was so funny that I couldn't keep food in my mouth.
Let's talk about all the reasons mom is going to be mad at dad for this: 1) encouraging burping is not what she expects from the stay at home dad crafting the future of her baby. Same to be said for farting. Daddy is going to change mommies little angel into a burping farting hooligan. 2) Dad is making me laugh with my mouth full and A) speaking with a full mouth of food is not acceptable, and B) food in the mouth while laughing is a choking hazard.
you are so in trouble for this one! but the video is adorable :)
ReplyDelete