Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Like Samson, but different


We all know the story of Samson, with his long locks that gave him the power to fight lions, defeat whole armies with just a donkey bone. This guy was tough, and his long hair is said to have given him this power.

Little me on the other hand, I had long blond hair. I didn't fight lions, in fact I did very little besides look cute. After I got my hair cut, my world opened up. Starting just these last few days I can take 5 or maybe 6 steps on my own. I think losing the weight of all this hair has really made me the lean mean machine I need to be to take the world by storm.

This means I hopefully will be walking like a big boy soon. I will also be falling quite a bit I fear. Wish me luck folks. I think these Olympics have really inspired me.

1 comment: