Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Nanny cam



You guys all know I love to hit the swings. What I didn't know is that big people like them as much as I do. They are fun! The swing allows me to forget my daily concerns for a few minutes and just live in the moment.

Evidently, the nanny in the picture above got a little too caught up in the moment. Dad and I were in the park for about 20 minutes. When we entered the park, the nanny was at least facing the child, but after we walked away from the swings and went over to the slide she turned around and kept on chatting. She was talking on her cellphone the whole time and didn't pay attention to the little guy for even 10 seconds. It was so strange. If I were left alone that long I would cause a lot of trouble for sure.


In other news, a funny thing happened this weekend with an ice cream cone. Mommy pulled one out the the freezer to share with me, or so she thought. Upon giving me my first bite I grabbed the cone from mommy and claimed it as my own. When she tried to take it back to make it less messy or take a bite, I would raise holy hell until she gave it back to me. You will notice I did share a little bit of it with my favorite lady (begrudgingly). I love ice cream; it may be my second favorite thing behind my "lovey."

No comments:

Post a Comment