Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lots and Lots



Sorry for being so lazy about the updates readers. We just haven't been in front of a computer for a few days. Lots of stuff has happened, so I will stick to the highlights. First, we spent an eventful weekend in Vermont. This included two very long car rides. I am told I was a very good boy on both trips. What do mom and dad do to reward me for my good behavior? They drop me on the ice and make my teeth bleed for almost an hour. It hurt lots and lots folks.

Besides the fall I had fun. I played with my single lady friend, Greta. She is older and likes to do lots of fun stuff. I tried to keep up, but scooting isn't as fast as walking. My favorite thing about the whole weekend had to be the plentiful carpeted stairs. This allowed for lots of practice climbing. I am getting pretty good, going down stairs, not my forte.

Last, I would like to say a special hello to a certain man in my life who is having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad week. Just know that people are dummies and we all love you very muchly.


No comments:

Post a Comment