Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snowy Wednesday



All of the snow we have been experiencing the last few weeks has couped us up in the house. However, I refuse to get glum about things outside of my control and instead focus on the positive. For instance, being indoors really allows me to focus on developing some of my "inside" skills. In fact, I can now get in more trouble than the big people thought was possible due to the development of my newest skill.


Daddy recorded this video yesterday to showcase my climbing. In the past mommy and daddy have closed bathroom doors to keep me out of the most dangerous room in the house. However, I have figured out how to circumvent this. The end of the video is actually very funny, but daddy had to put the camera down to save my life. I wanted so badly to climb into the tub that I dove in head first with total disregard for my safety. I am a rebel.

2 comments:

  1. you certainly are. I wonder what you will be like as a teenager!oma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable, and most certainly adventuresome!!! Oh, well, boys will be boys?
    Eva in P.

    ReplyDelete