Monday, February 1, 2010

Oh boy



I love the weekends. This past weekend was a doozy. The super chilly temperatures kept me inside a good deal of the time, but it didn't stop me from having fun.

As you can see from the photo I had my first bath with someone else. It's lots of fun to have another person to party with in the bath. I was glad to see most little people enjoy bath time as much as I do. I hadn't done any surveying on the subject, so I just had my assumptions that water wonderland is the best place ever. I now have evidence that my thesis is true.

In other news, my strolling has become a lot more interactive. Now when I am pushed in the stroller by mom or dad I am on constant look out for furry four legged friends. When I spot one I yell out "gog, gog, gog" I am trying to say dog. Walking around in the West Village playing this game is lots of work, because so many puppies share these streets with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment