I am one relieved baby. I am back in my regular bed. My dad is feeling much better. Mommy is exercising. Most importantly, I AM CLEAN. To protect the parents I won't tell you how long it has been since my last bath, but mom and dad took that every few days thing a bit too far. I really like bathing in the kitchen sink, something very risque about it. I am not an exhibitionist by any means, but the freedom of being naked in the kitchen is something none of my readers can get away with anymore.
We are getting a good amount of snow today, that means I am stuck inside all day long. Mom might send dad out to the video store for some chick flicks. Bummer. I have only been around for 10 weeks, but I have learned a few things: 1) I rule the roost 100%; 2) Mom is a close second.
Everyone knows bathing in the sink is the coolest Jack. I still do it on occasion.
ReplyDelete