Thursday, February 26, 2009

Rogaine for Babies?

From what I understand, hair loss is a big issue among the Devlin men, a curse I thought I was sure to escape.  I was born with a luscious head of hair, which has received much admiration.  My dad, who apparently once sported quite the afro but has since succumbed to the Devlin curse, enjoyed styling it (see past post) and combing it. Alas, I am concerned about some recent hair loss and emerging male pattern baldness.  My mom keeps trying to reassure me by saying it is just growing back blonder, but I am afraid it is growing back INVISIBLE.  I realize it is not uncool to be a bald baby -- many of my pals sport limited locks -- but I do feel my hair was a big part of my "je ne sais quoi".  It gave me a real edge on the competition for the single ladies.  

Well, hopefully Mom is right and I am just becoming a bleach blond.  But in case I do lose my hair, I am going to have Dad take lots of pictures of me now.  

1 comment:

  1. Jack, I have to agree with your Mom in that your hair does appear to be turning bleach blond! ;)

    By the way you look so big in this picture and cuter than ever!

    Tell your parents I said hello!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete