Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I have hit a milestone!

I have been previewing this day for a while.  Today, I am officially 3 months old.  It coincidentally is also the first day of Lent.  This is the reason mom and dad say that they are not throwing me a BIG party.  I call BS on this, but until I learn to speak and question this further, I guess I'll have to take their word for it.  I am hoping for an extra ounce or two of milk in tonight's feeding though to commemorate this big day.

Now that I am 3 months old, some big changes have taken place.  #1) I no longer bathe where mom and dad do the dishes.*  #2) See point number 1.  

*For those of you concerned about my anatomy given the blur in this photo, don't be.  Everything is OK down there; actually quite good ;).  We just don't want to lose our kid-friendly G rating. 

Spring should be coming soon - you can smell it in the air (according to this week's baby development guide, I am developing a sense of smell at this point).  I am very excited for the warmer weather -- as my readers know by now, I hate being stuck in the house.  I went for a walk in my cousins stroller today.  I liked it so much that I tried to stay awake for the whole walk.  I almost made to the boardwalk, which is much longer than the end of the driveway which is where I would have passed out a few weeks ago.

That's it for today folks.  


No comments:

Post a Comment