Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Your Little Dog Toto too...


As I have said before the warm weather suits me.  I have been out of the house multiple days in a row and I really enjoy passing out 30 seconds into an hour long walk.  However, today's walk produced a bit of a scuttlebutt.  Along the boardwalk I got my usual "oohs", "aahs", and "isn't he cutes." A few old people even told my mom she looked nice.  They were probably half blind... When the family was nearly home, we saw what we thought was a perfectly nice woman walking towards us.  As she approached she asked my dad "Can I pet your little dog?"  WHAT THE PUPPYDUCK? Dad and I were dressed almost exactly like we were in yesterdays post - where I clearly looked nothing like a dog!  The nerve.  

In other news, we went to visit Oma and Opa yesterday.  I was not on my best behavior if truth be told.  I insisted on being held and jiggled almost the entire dinner and screamed if not entertained for even a second.  God forbid I am not the center of attention!  

I am excited because tomorrow I am meeting a new lady friend for the first time.  Her name is Paige and, from what I have seen in pictures, she is quite a looker.  A while back, her dad Pete told my dad that Paige and I aren't going to be allowed to be friends once I am 13.  I am not sure why...  I will try my best to make a good impression and change his mind.  I am sure he will see that I am an upstanding young gentleman.  (hope he doesn't watch my single ladies video; he might get the wrong idea) 

1 comment:

  1. Jack, me old china, sounds like you've got this ladies thing downpat. Look forward to sharing tips and tactics.

    ReplyDelete