Friday, February 6, 2009

I felt the earth move under my feet...


Well folks, after three days and a great deal of pushing and grunting (plus some help from my parents via something they shoved up my butt), I have finally had a bowel movement.  I know this is way way TMI for many of my readers, but it is really the most exciting thing that has happened to me in some time.  And let me tell you, the result of my efforts was pure shock and awe.  Gulf Wars be damned!  Napalm, that's nothing!  This required both parental units to clean up.  I am quite proud of myself and feeling MUCH better (and about 2 lbs lighter). I am really hoping to get this whole digestive system thing figured out soon so that I can stop talking about it on my blog, as I do realize this is a wholly inappropriate forum for this type of discussion.  I promise that soon instead of discussing bodily functions, I will start discussing Dostoyevsky and Dickens... or at minimum Dr. Seuss.  Maybe we can all start a book club?  Let me know if you are in.  I'll bring the milk.

After the big event, I spent some time on my gymini playing (see pictures).  It was really good to be back to my old self.  Looking ahead to the weekend, there are a few things I would like to accomplish: 1) 5-6 hours of sleep at one stretch -- at night -- as a gift to my beleaguered mom and dad; 2) a walk outside in my pram (weather report is looking delightful; al roker says sunday will bring a taste of spring - YES); 3) catch up on my reading (i have not been able to concentrate due to my discomfort and things are really piling up); 4) do a little dancing in order to practice for next weekend at the lodge in vermont (really hoping to win over greta with my smooth moves -- watch out thatch).

Happy friday people and enjoy the weekend. Swing by if you are in the neighborhood.  Mom and Dad are getting BORING and I would love some visitors.  I promise to be very entertaining and not talk about poo at all.

3 comments:

  1. It's funny you mention it Jack, I'm actually going to my Gymini after work tonight. It's very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I come see you and your parents Jack? Tell your Mom to text or e-mail me. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see you erica but i am in nj! wanna come out here? I hear you are really cool though. hope to meet you soon

    ReplyDelete