Look folks, I know this picture makes me look like a total porker, but I promise I am not as fat as this picture makes me look. In fact, this pic captures me demonstrating great restraint during my feeding. I was saying to mom, "enough of that rice cereal, I am full." But then I drank 5 oz of formula (drinking is the lazy-man's eating)... maybe I do have an overeating issue.
Anywho, the weather this week has been crappy and it is wreaking havoc on my mood. I mean, how many hours can anyone spend on a play mat or a bouncy seat? I am BORED and need fresh air. And my parents are back on their "if you don't shape up, we are going to sell you to gypsies" kick. We all need a sunny day and some exercise. As an alternative, they keep taking me to Babies-R-Us and buying me stuff, so that's nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment