Saturday, May 16, 2009

Things I Can Do

I am 5 and a half months old now and I thought it might be a good time to update all my readers on the cool stuff I have learned to do:
  • I can roll over.  Well, I have only done it all the way once, but I know I can do it if I want to.  I am just a little lazy.
  • I eat solid food.  Today, I had carrots.  They are messy and make me orange, but they are pretty tasty.
  • I can take out my binky and then put it back in (sometimes).
  • I can transfer it from one hand to the other. Every now and then, for kicks, I throw it across the room.
  • I can stand up... if mom or dad hold me up.  But I think I might walk any day. (well, maybe I should learn to sit up on my own first)
  • I can talk. Not really, but I make a lot of noises, which sounds like talking to me, and it is very frustrating that no one understands me.
  • I can laugh... when daddy jumps me up and down, I can hardly contain myself.  He is soooo funny.
  • I can sleep through the night.  12 hours at a pop.
  • I can swim.  In the bathtub.  If the water is no more than a few inches high.
As you can see, I have been very busy over the last few months.  Later, folks.

1 comment:

  1. Jack, you are killing it. Pretty soon, you'll be swingin on the jungle gym.

    ReplyDelete