Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Summer kick off recap

Memorial Weekend, aka the unofficial start to summer, just ended and boy do things get wild at the Jersey Sho'.   Let me tell you all about it.  

I am wearing a diaper on my head in this photo to illustrate an important point about fashion. Let me start by asking you, does a diaper belong on a baby's head, making him look like the Flying Nunn?  No.  Similarly, should a baseball hat be worn with the brim turned 45%?  No!! Then why do all of these guidos wear it like that?  

Other developments from the weekend:

1) Mom and Dad actually do have friends that are not related to me, and I mean more than just two. We went over to a party on Saturday, and then there were like 8 people in my back yard on Sunday.  I just couldn't believe it.  Both events had multiple single ladies for me to drool over.  Actually, I drool all the time, but in some cases, the single ladies just happen to be there.  Thats my story and I am sticking to it.

The lovely lady with the hat on is my girlfriend Greta; she was at my house most of the weekend.  She is really fun... except when she tries to poke my eyes out.  Her mommy and daddy are very fun too.  The lady in the background is my other girlfriend Harper.  She has a house near mine and we get to play together all the time.  She is a fun lady like her mommy.

2) The beach gets much more crowded in the summer.  Lots of people are on my beach and boardwalk.  Some fat, some skinny, all goo and gaa at me and my cuteness.

3) There was a big running race by my house with a fire truck and loud music.  Mommy ran in the race and she tried to kiss me when she ran by but I was not having any of her sweatiness.  Yuck.

The weekend was so much fun.  This last picture is when mom and dad told me Greta and her mommy had to leave.

3 comments:

  1. Kinda bummed I couldn't hang with ya Jack. I always like those nice single guidettes :) See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be careful of the BFamoflague uncle josh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack! Wherever do you get those lashes? Do you know how many girls in the world would kill for those lashes, me included? ;)

    Tell your Mom congrats on the race, that's awesome!

    OH, and PS: You should see LI guidos! lol

    ReplyDelete