Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Man Boobs, Peas, and Mommies

Just a quick little blurb about my day to keep you all looped in given all the important goings on of late.  

First, I have been introduced to a solid food besides rice cereal and I am in love. Peas folks: please pass the peas and keep 'em coming.  Mom and Dad were amazed I wasn't crazy for rice cereal, but I mean it was really just formula in paste form. Who wants to work on eating paste with a spoon when you can lounge back and get formula in a bottle.  Peas, however, are darn good!

Next, an update on my physical fitness: while tummy time is increasing each and every day, I still need to work on my pecs.  This slightly embarrassing photo accentuates my man boobs. Man boobs or not, I am still a handsome fellow.

Lastly, lets talk mommies and mommies of mommies.  This is my Grandma; I love her.  She is cool, calm, and collected. We had a very nice time hanging out last weekend.  My other grandmother, Oma, is off to Italy tomorrow for a bike tour in Sardinia.  Fancy! Good luck Oma and bring me back some pasta... with peas!

PS- doesn't my lawn look green?  Dad and I have been putting in some work in fending off the weeds of our neighbor, who doesn't really take pride in his lawn like I do.  How can one expect to bring single ladies back to your jungle gym if your lawn is full of crabgrass?

2 comments:

  1. I sense a reality show, "Pimp My Jungle Gym Clubhouse" coming soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can it be similar to Brett Michaels show please????? I will let you be the head casting agent

    ReplyDelete