Saturday, May 2, 2009

If a tree falls in the woods...

I pose a question to you my readers.  If a tree falls in the woods and there is no one there to hear it, did it make a sound?  Similarly, if a baby cries at night, but mom and dad didn't hear him did he wake up?

Mom and Dad were really excited to wake up this morning at 6 to a baby who hadn't bothered them since 7pm the night before.  They were so excited they got me a puppy!!!  Not really, but this is my friend Finn and I love him.  He is fuzzy, loud and funny.   I love having him around, hint, hint mom and dad.

But back to my story (sorry, short attention span)... Mom and Dad are pretending I sleep through the night but really they now shut my door, their door, turn on a fan and drink a bottle of wine (or 2) before bed so they don't hear me.  However, I do just fine on my own.  When mom came to get me this morning, I was in excellent spirits despite the extreme neglect. (Between you and me, I actually never woke up last night, but shhh don't tell mom and dad because I want them to worry.)

3 comments:

  1. 11 hours, great work Jack. Nice to see your parents have cut back from 4 to 2 bottles of wine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They learned it from you Uncle Josh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is your short attention span due to genetics, or the fact that you're just a baby?

    ReplyDelete