Friday was a total washout weatherwise, but that doesn't mean nothing happened. The day started off with a trip to Nana and Pa's house for a visit over lunch. That Nana lady is a lot of fun. We giggled, we laughed, we drank some baba.
Dad and I headed down to the beach after the visit and got the house ready for mommy. Mommy took a bus down after work. She runs a tight ship and expects the grocery shopping to be done, the house to be tidy and dinner on the table. Unfortunately, I don't add much to this process... in fact, my constant demands for attention usually serve as a big distraction. But (and this is my go-to when I do anything wrong) aren't I cute?
Saturday was jam packed. I went to my aunt Annabelle's graduation from high school (congrats Annie) and was extremely well-behaved the entire time. Then Oma and Opa came for dinner. Oma did bath time with me and I showed her how well I can swim. She was pretty impressed.
After bath time the fun really began. It came to our attention that we had some unexpected house guests. A mama groundhog and her 3 babies decided our front porch would be a good place to shack up for the summer (rent free). Normally, we love a fun guest. This family however thought our neighbor's garden was an all you can eat Denny's buffet. This is a huge problem because our neighbor spends more time in his garden than I do thinking about baba's.
Sunday I saw grandma and grandpa david. Fun as usual. Then, today, we hatched a plan with our neighbor Kent to rid our home and his garden of our guests. I will miss those little scoundrels but, my garden will be better for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment