Thursday, June 4, 2009

a glimpse into a day in the life of jack

Dad and I have been playing a lot with moms newest present.  It is really really cool and a nifty way to answer some common reader questions.  Mostly, I get asked what exactly I do all day with my fabulous self.  Let me use the wonder of technology to share my typical activities with my you.  
Unfortunately, the most interesting part of the day was not captured on film. To his great dismay, daddy was called a "beautiful vanilla bean" and whistled at by a large black man while we were taking a walk in the west twenties.  I guess I get my looks from dad. 

Mommy isn't feeling well (hope it's not swine flu), so I am going to be extra good tomorrow.  
 

2 comments:

  1. That's a full day Jack. I'd be asleep after breakfast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a regular fellini. however it is the star who makes the fill earn ***. lv u

    ReplyDelete