First, Dad again decided to play with my hair. He likes to do this as it helps him compensate for the fact that he has none of his own. But c'mon Dad, I am not some kind of toy doll for goodness sakes.
The "modified mohawk"
The "young banker"
(....really, is this necessary?)
There are a few more hair photos, but they are so bad I refuse to post them. I will however share with you some post dinner pics that dad is a big fan of.
Then, I had my first pillow fight with dad. As you might imagine, I lost. But seriously, why can't dad pick on someone his own size? I am a mere 20 pounder who can't sit up on his own and Dad is a 200 pound gangly goon - no contest! Notice how I constantly look back into the camera. I know it's there folks, so don't think you can fool me.
Tomorrow morning dad and I head to the beach to get the house ready for mommy, oma and opa. It's Oma's birthday this weekend AND father's day. Please send oma a birthday email... i think her email address is hotgermangrandma@yahoo or something like that. Also, if you readers have any ideas for what I can get dad for father's day, please let me know. I am already planning on being extra cute and good.
One important question before I sign off: Do you think there be cake at Oma's party and can I have some... PLEASE!?
No comments:
Post a Comment