Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hump Day Update

First, let me bring you up to speed on our animal infestation.  Had you been at our house on Monday, you would have heard a giddy baby exclaim: "Daddy, Daddy, I think we caught something in the trap"  (it actually sounded more like "ga ba gee goo ga ga").  We captured two of our friendly little groundhogs in the have-a-hart trap and I could hardly temper my excitement. However, I was very sad when I realized this meant my furry friends were being shipped off to a far away land.  

Let me assure all you PETA supporters out there: no rodents were harmed in this exercise, and by decree of mommy, no babies were exposed to rodent filth either.

In other news I saw Kristen Johnston, aka the tall chick from 3rd Rock from the Sun, yesterday in the hardware store.  She was buying grout for her bathroom.  It's kind of cool that stars are like us real people and do menial labor.  Actually, I do no menial labor whatsoever.  I just lie back and let people feed me, wash me, entertain me, etc.  I am like royalty and all you folk are like my courtiers and court jesters.   That's right, you can call me King Jack.   

1 comment:

  1. Horse walks into a bar. Bartender says "Why the long face"

    ReplyDelete