While spending time in the playground, two things happened: 1) someone actually talked to dad and me. After one solid month of visiting this same park, someone finally acknowledged us; 2) as should come as no surprise to any of you, the conversation was about my remarkably good looks. The nice lady asked daddy "what is your babies name?" She then explained that she phrased her question without a reference to gender because I was just so pretty. Of course. (wait... does she think i look like a girl??)
Later in the day I was napping in the stroller while dad was pushing me down the promenade. When I woke up he informed me two more women commented on how good looking I am. I must have been having a really good hair day.
While all of this positive affirmation from people not related to me is great, I want my readers to know that I am much more than just a pretty face. To demonstrate, I have included a video on my analysis of the events transpiring in Iran right now.
I was really getting into the crux of my argument right when dad shut the camera off. Darn him...
No comments:
Post a Comment