Monday, June 1, 2009

A quick photo essay

While I normally dazzle you folks with my wit and fancy prose, today I will dazzle you with my good looks via a photo essay. I have included some captions explaining my thoughts when these pics were taken. Enjoy!

Hey, hey, over here. Pay attention to me everyone, right this second!





Dad, I think I spot some single ladies! Can't you let me out of the stroller so I can work my magic? PLEASE.






Mommy, put that camera away right now and stop embarrassing me. I am working on tummy time and I am naked.





Daddy, I am now going to count all the different ways that I am the boss of you: 1) you do whatever I tell you to do; 2) you change my diapers; 3) you feed me when I cry...



I totally own you.






Wait a second, did you really just put me in my laundry basket?
I am telling mommy about this and she is NOT going to like it one bit.





Daddy, I am warning you. I am giving you the count of five and then mommy is going to hear about this. one, two, three...

5 comments:

  1. Dad's gettin a little too close to the edge there Jack on that last pic. Better have a chat with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you mean showing the world my junk or sitting me in a laundry basket?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I once slept on a washer/dryer, so the laundry stuff is fine. It's the junk part that could get Chris Hansen over to Pitney Ave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my junk is out of site uncle josh. dad doesn't need any more issues

    ReplyDelete