Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Divide and Conquer



Mom has been reading some thick books lately and left her copy of "The Art of War" in my room.  For those of you who have not read this book, it is one of the oldest, most read books on military strategy, written by some guy named Sun Tzu (Sun = big bright light = my kind of guy).  I was skimming through some chapters and was very interested in a chapter about weak and strong points.  Let me explain why...

I heard mommy making some travel plans the last few days, so I knew an opportunity would present itself soon.   Together mom and dad are a tough crew to defeat, but left alone each has about the same resolve as Brett Michaels on a bus full of booze and bimbos.

I started early, mommy and I woke up at 6:30.  I knew I didn't have the entire day to attack her so I struck early.   I gave her a nice shot of pee in the face during the diaper change, YES!  I then lulled them into thinking  I was angel baby.  9am nap, HA  I let dad put me to sleep hassle free and then 10 minutes into it I let loose.  Screamed for an hour straight.  Mom is away all day, it's only 11 and I have dad in the palm of my hands.  They are so weak.  

2 comments: