Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Man boobs


I am confused.  The experts have all these recommendations for how much how I should be eating and how often and me and my parents are totally confused.  They say i should eat 2-2.5 oz for every pound I weigh.  That's like 32-40 oz!  Then they say I should only have 4-5 feedings a day of 4-6 oz.  I know I am only 4 months old and have not developed strong math skills, but can someone explain to me how this all adds up?  To be honest, I don't really care.  My motto is lots of food, as often as possible.  I am a bit embarrassed to say I am getting man-boobs as a result of my gluttony.  Serious man boobs.  Do they make a baby manzier? 

In other news, we are moving out of our NYC apt and moving sucks.  Dad tried to put me in a box today -- he thought the whole "Jack in a Box" thing might be funny.  It wasn't.  

My nursery is stacked with boxes, and given my German genes, I am finding the clutter very stressful.  Despite this, I am sleeping remarkably well.  I have slept through the night and upwards of nine hours 3 out of the last 4 nights.  I rule.


No comments:

Post a Comment