Thursday, April 16, 2009

good news, bad news

The photo on the left is me trying really hard to look cute.   I think I am doing a good job, but I can't be sure.  

Now let me explain the title of this post.  First, the bad news folks:  the band is breaking up... We are losing our most prized member - aka mommy - to a thing called a JOB.  I am really really happy for her, but this means she won't be around quite as much to focus her undivided attention on me and my every need.  

Now let's get to the good news.  Because mom will go to this JOB thing, I won't have to worry about formula being around each morning when I wake up. Thank goodness yours truly will continue to have the resources needed to keep my "fatso" nickname for the foreseeable future.  

So mom doesn't start this JOB thing for another month or so, so we are going to live it up until then. If you'd like to be a part of our non-stop party, get in touch with mom or dad.

In other exciting news, Opa came by again today to teach dad a thing or two about home improvement.  Sorry I don't have a photo to share with my people, but we had fun.

Lastly, this weekend has tons going on and the weather sounds amazing for the next couple days. In order to keep my readership numbers up, I will keep you all guessing as to the plans we have, but be assured we have some gems in the works.

1 comment:

  1. Jack,

    My apologies as I have not kept up with your blog since about the beginning of April so just catching up now. Anywhoo, please congratulate your Mom for me. I am so happy to hear that she got a new job but I still miss her where I work. :( xo

    ReplyDelete