Friday, April 3, 2009

The lost photos resurface

Do you ever wonder how rock/pop/rap stars can release an album 10 years after they have died?  I am not talking about how Natalie Cole and her dad did that remake thanks to modern technology.  I am talking about the fact that Tupac has released like 5 albums since his death. And how Nirvana just "discovered" some new tape of recordings from 1991 and are about to release them. Biggie Smalls aka the Notorious BIG (sounds like my kind of guy) still releases new rap music.  C'mon, the guy's been 10 feet deep for years.  And the list goes on and on...

(I personally think that Tupac will come out with another album before I hit pre school.  That guy supposedly "died" in 1996.  I think it was all staged for some purpose beyond the scope of a 4-month-olds imagination.)  

But I digress... What brought me to this subject in the first place was that Mom found some cable for a camera that dad had been looking for for months.  On said camera was some ground zero footage of my birth, which I wanted to share with all of you.  It is G rated of course.



Thats me, a few hours old, hooked up to all sorts of hospital technology.  I had a mini IV and lots more hair.  The other big difference between now and then is I used to love to take naps. Not anymore folks.  I stay awake for 6-10 hours at a stretch and boy am I unpleasant to be around for many of them.  I really need my beauty rest or I am a BEAR.  If you have any tips for getting me to be a better napper, please tell mom and dad.  I heard them threatening to sell me to gypsies...

2 comments:

  1. Awww, you look so cute in this pic Jack! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ask for a little Rum on the gums, that'll put you out for a while....Rumplestiltskin???

    ReplyDelete