Saturday, October 10, 2009

cleanliness is close to godliness



As you know, my first little teeth recently popped through my gums. These little enamel crusted chompers have been more difficult to capture in pictures than the elusive Sasquatch or the Loch Ness monster. Well folks, you'll be excited to hear that these guys have finally been documented on film (well actually a digital memory card, but you get the gist).

I have been told that keeping my chompers healthy is very very important, a piece of advice I have taken to heart and hence have begun to diligently clean them. Mommy says I should wait until I actually finish eating, but I figured there is no harm in getting an early start on things.

Now, the real story... I was super cranky yesterday afternoon because I decided I had no interest in an afternoon nap. This turned out to be a really bad idea during our evening drive down to the beach. Mom was digging around in the diaper bag for anything that might entertain me and keep me happy and came upon this little cleaning apparatus (don't ask why it was in there). Once I got my hands on this fun little tongue tickler, I wouldn't let it go (I only released it in favor of fish sticks - yum). If there was any question about my German roots, I think my love of cleaning devices should quell them.

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you get some floss too Jack. That's always good.

    ReplyDelete