
The quality of this picture is not great, but could you ask for better content? First of all, I am frolicking in a walker that the medical people told mommy and daddy to get rid of weeks ago. I have already learned that many fun things in life are not good for you. For instance, I can appreciate why you adults drink the hooch even though it makes your head achy.
This picture also illustrates the power of DNA. I am very much my mommy's baby. Why you ask? Have you ever seen cleaning make a non-German so happy? Most people see cleaning as a chore; I see it as a privilege. I love that broom almost as much as my uncle Chris loves his vacuum.
I also wanted to point out the paradox in this picture. While I appear to be neat and tidy and focused on cleanliness, I am in fact covered with babyfood. It is just like that Allanis Morrisette sang about ironing or something.
It's a rainy Tuesday and nothing earthshaking has happened so far. I was allowed to nap on the couch today due to Dad's increasing lack of will power. It has taken 11 months but I have worn him down and am starting to win most battles. Now if I could just get him to understand my babbling I would be all set.
I also went to the gym for the first time in a while. Dad seems much happier with everything since we have been back. You see, we stopped going for a while due to my cold and then my protesting about being left with someone without my last name. I had fun there today, and didn't fuss much so we are going back in a few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment