Sunday, October 4, 2009

Weekend Update



It's Sunday morning and that means one thing. Well it means quite a few things but I was thinking about football.

On Sundays, mommy gets to sleep in. Daddy and I get up bright and early in the morning and quietly do our thing so mommy can sleep past 6am one day a week. This morning, dad and i rose at 545ish and analyzed the day's news. I highlighted articles of interest and importance for mommy. She is very busy so I act as her little helper, filtering out news that isn't pertinent. This used to mean only articles about poops, babas and babies made the "must read" list. But lately, I have expanded my filter to a provide a more worldly view, largely because the Sunday NY Times doesn't dedicate nearly enough column inches to baby-related topics.

There is lots on the agenda today. Bike riding, surfing, jogging, napping, hanging at the beach, shell gathering and tasting. We will do all of this today before Oma and Opa get here for dinner.

UPDATE: Here is a picture of me and those friendly old(er) folks I call Oma and Opa. Actually I just call them gaa goo gee, but someday I will call them that. Opa looks a little annoyed - however it was not at me. Dad is a bit of a slow photo-taker, always adjusting and saying "just one more." It's cute, but sometimes wears on the patience!



No comments:

Post a Comment