Wednesday, October 28, 2009

my last new holiday


As this weekend approaches I am quickly nearing a major milestone. Which milestone you ask? Well, you see, once I turn a year old next month, everything will become old hat. More specifically, as I was born 2 days before Thanksgiving, I only have 1 major holiday left that is new to me. I speak of the spookiness known as Halloween. As all children (and women who use this day to dress in a wildly inappropriate manner) know this is the best day ever. I mean what is better than people dressed in funny outfits and unfettered access to candy?

After Halloween passes, I will have been around for all the big days. What a bummer!! (Editors note: I have learned that there are actually two other holidays left that i have not experienced -- Veterans Day (thank you veterans) and Guy Fawkes Day. How could I forget these?).

I will fill you all in on my costume choices and candy haul in the weekend update.

In other news, I have decided I need to get exposed to some culture beyond episodes of "Wow Wow Wubzy!" So I asked Dad to take me to a museum. As you can see from the picture below, I am avidly taking in the wildlife displays at the Natural History Museum (yaaaaaaaawn). I can't wait till it stops raining and I can play outside again.

Daddy, Daddy these meese behind me are fighting!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment