
This warm weather we are feeling in the big city today is a wonderful surprise. With it comes a crowded playground and some wild activities in said playground which made for an exciting day. In our hour plus I spent in the the playground this morning I saw three activities worth reporting:
1) a mommy smack the heck out of her little boy- I missed what actually happened here; just saw a woman spank a little boy really hard and he cried lots. All of the people in the playground were like "whoa nelly." I just thought to myself "I hope you have a cushy diaper on to pad the blow pal."
2) a little boy that should have been smacked, but wasn't after he slammed a baby doll stroller into the head of another little boy. I think he drew blood. It was like a scene in professional wrestling. Funny thing about this was the little boy was given the stroller back about 2 minutes later after sending his victim home due to the head injury. I am keeping a mental picture of the headsmasher and trying to remember to stay away from him when I get bigger.
3) i was swinging away, and some parent not paying attention just let their little girl walk right in the path of my swinging. Dad had to grab me real fast and in doing so gave me a slight case of whiplash, but saving the girl's head from a collision with my feet and fanny.
I don't have much else to say other that I am itching to head back outside to get some more material for my readers.
No comments:
Post a Comment