Monday, October 19, 2009

What the heck is wrong with that guy?

From the title of this post your might think I am talking about that crazy father of the balloon boy we have all been reading about. However, I am talking about issues closer to home.


As my loyal readers know, I am a mildly successful baby model, and pride myself on the fact that I usually look pretty good in pictures. As you also probably all know, dear old dad is as bald as a cue ball, which has caused him to suffer from severe hair envy. In fact, mommy often refers to him as "Vidal Sassoon" due to his obsession with combing my hair post-bath. However, none of this should give him the right to inflict the appalling styling pictured above on me. I mean does he want me to try out for the role of a young Philip Seymour Hoffman or as the model for some kind of baby paper currency (i think look a lot like what George Washington might have looked like at a 10 month old in this pic... although the binky takes away from my stateliness a bit)?

Don't worry, Dad did not dye my lovely blond locks, my hair is just wet and wild in that post-bath picture. I am however starting to sport a 1970s-style shag (mommy thinks i look like the blond guy from ABBA).


The weather looks excellent this week, so I will be hitting the playground and cruising around the city. Come and play if you are in the 'hood.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jack, I think you should become a writer. Give up modelling and simply tell your tales :).

    They are so much fun to read. We all love your pics! Eva in Princeton

    ReplyDelete