Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Crazy Relatives



Last week I posted a witty note about holidays. You folks might remember it? I wrote about Halloween being my last day of significance. In order to ensure that this was in fact accurate, I went to the font of all knowledge, Google, to see if there were any other holidays between Oct 31. and my birthday on Nov. 25. I found there was one: Guy Fawkes night. I had not heard of it and I imagine most of you had not either.

Then today, out of no where, my Uncle Nicky called and invited us to his second annual Guy Fawkes Party at which people apparently get really drunk, light off fireworks, have a big bonfire and then burn an effigy of Guy Fawkes. This Uncle Nicky is quite a character. Dad tells me that sometimes he wears two different types of shoes, like one red and one blue, just because. If he wrote a blog there might be some misspelled words and typos, but it would be really funny.

In other news I have a playdate tomorrow with my friend Ella. Her mommy and my mommy are friends. Ella is a little older than I am, and she lives around the corner from me. I am excited. Do I get dressed up for this type of thing? Should I bring flowers?

1 comment:

  1. You should definitely bring flowers on a first date.

    ReplyDelete