Thursday, November 5, 2009

Steamroller



Yeah, yeah jack in the box, how cute. Will this game ever get old for dad?

We got a food delivery yesterday and the left over boxes have become my playground/restraining device. You see, I have been a bit slow in developing mobility; but recently, I have realized that I can roll pretty much anywhere. If there is a 3 foot pathway in site, yours truly will roll down it no matter how far. This morning I rolled all the way across the apartment. This is at least 30 feet. I had a few stops along the way including the always fun recycling bin and the electric outlet with two power cords, aka my version of Disneyland.

While I have always found this rolling to be very fun, it has become even more fun now that I can sit myself up. A typical morning now entails mommy following me around as I roll from place to place, sitting up, pulling down whatever I can grab, and then rolling on to the next spot.

The one issue with this mode of transport is that I get really really dirty particularly when I am not in the apartment my daddy keeps super tidy.

In other news, try the fish, it's tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment