Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hunger Strike



As you know, I am a mildly successful model represented by a big time agency. I was flipping through some high fashion magazines and noticed a big difference between my colleagues and myself. They are super skinny, and no one has ever said anything close to the word skinny about me.

Yesterday the mailman delivered a check from the first job I ever did. This got me to do some soul searching. If I really want to kick this modeling gig into high gear I better start looking more like my skinny model co-workers. Not a blonde baby that looks more like the michelin man than kate moss. Since we all know how much I dislike exercising, the quickest way to get skinny is simple. Don't eat food or drink baba.

Mom and dad do their best enticing me with tasty meals consisting of many choices like goldfish, cheerios, cheese, yogurt, turkey, fruit, oatmeal, chicken, pasta. You name something tasty and I would bet I have been offered it in the past few days. They clearly don't care about my career, but I am so focused I refuse their tasty morsels.

I hope to be rocking skinny jeans and skin tight ed hardy t shirts soon. Then the big time modeling shoots will roll in. Hopefully

No comments:

Post a Comment