
So much to say, but given my busy nap and play schedule, I have little time to update everyone on all the things that happened. So, I've let the pictures do a lot of the talking.
The weekend at the beach was very spectacular. Mommy took Friday off (kind of) and we went on some bike rides and to the pizza shop for lunch! I got my very own slice of plain pizza and it was excellent.
On Saturday, the fun really stepped up. Grandma and Grandpa David came by our house. I showed them my awesome Halloween costume and then we had a pumpkin carving competition. Mom did hers in 10 minutes and it looked good to me. Dad used the Internet to find his concept and power tools to execute it. It took him over an hour. That guy has too much time on his hands! Which one do you guys think is better?

After the competion, we went to a party at the Conboys. Harper was dressed as yoda and looked pretty cute.
This week has been a bit rough so far. I am not adapting well to day-light savings time (I don't understand what we are saving the daylight for??) and these late night Yankee games are just silly. Daddy is soo sleepy some mornings and I am waking up at 5am because my internal clock is all askew.
No comments:
Post a Comment