Dad snapped this cameo shot of me the other day. He is sneaky. I had just finished giving it my all writing a dandy of a post and took a quick cat nap. Dad decided to embarrass me with this photo.Mommy and Daddy did an informal weigh in today. It looks like I may be topping the scales at north of TEN POUNDS. My clothes are getting a little tight and the old folks think the tight clothes are one of the reasons contributing to my fussiness today. I have been a little whiney - not sure what is bugging me but can't quite seem to get comfortable.
For those of you who participated in the poll on my pee pee aim, I am proud to say that I hit the 'rents with a double shot today. Mom and Dad tried to save time by changing my diaper together this morning and I soaked them both. Suckers.
I am back at that bigger house today. I am getting a little gloomy about this cold weather.
Mom and Dad say it is too cold for me to be going outside and I am getting a little bit stir-crazy inside. Hopefully I will be back soon with some more interesting news. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment