Thank God Its Friday! I don't know why I really care that it's Friday as all of my days are pretty much the same. But, people say it so I thought it might be a catchy title for today's post for all of my readers.Yesterday my mommy went jogging for the first time in a long time. She says she is trying to get back into shape and she has been trying to blame me for being out of shape. But I think it has something to do with all that ice cream I see her and dad eating and I won't be her scape-goat!
From what I can tell we are back in the big city. I don't know what is so big about this place. This house seems much smaller than the other house we go to. I do have a nice crib here though that my grandma bought me. If the truth be told, I am a little worried I am being watched. There is some sort of camera or something pointed at me when I go to sleep. The reason I think I am being watched is that normally I have a few hours of freedom after I unswaddle myself, but last night I got no more than 5 minutes of freedom before mom was reswaddling me. I mean how would she know I had broken free if not for that freaky looking camera thing?
Tonight is my first dinner party. It's a fancy downtown party from what I know. What kind of milk do you think they serve down there? Better be good. I will tell you more about the party tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment