

... but the fire is so delightful! And I have this awesomely tasty bear rug that my aunts Annabelle and Hayley gave me (pictured) which I am lounging on in front of the fire. The family was going to head back to the big city today, but it was so yucky out that we decided to hold off until tomorrow morning.
Part of me is excited to go back to NYC, but I am also a bit anxious because I have a doctors appointment and I heard mom and dad talking about me getting shots. Not entirely sure what these are, but mom seemed worried about me getting them and said that they would make me cry a lot, which is NOT a good sign. I don't think she realizes how tough I am. I am a bit anxious to see how much I have grown. I feel like I am a lot bigger since the last time I got weighed and measured, but this will be where the where the rubber meets the road. Last time, I was only in the 14th percentile for height/weight. Mom and Dad didn't seem to mind, but it seems to me that since my dad is 6'4", I should be a bit higher up on that percentile chart. Will update you guys tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment