Saturday, January 17, 2009

It's CHILLY

Hello everyone.  I didn't post yesterday because I was in Princeton visiting my Oma and Opa.  I wore a big boy outfit (which is defined as something other than a onesie) and I looked pretty darn handsome if I do say so myself.  I got a whole bunch of nice presents from people I haven't met yet, including a really rockin' bouncy seat which I sat in when all the grownups ate dinner. My parents say my Oma is a very good cook and I am looking forward to the day when I can eat solids and partake in this deliciousness.  The picture above is from an earlier visit (I am MUCH bigger now) as silly dad forgot the camera.

My mom and dad were thinking about going up to Vermont this weekend but I convinced them that the 20 below 0 temperatures were a bit extreme for someone of my delicate disposition. So we are staying put in NJ where it is a balmy 8 degrees.  Definitely not beach weather folks.

My mom and dad are trying to find some friends to hang out with this weekend.  I am really pushing them to go see the Walshes as that Piper Walsh is quite a cutie and I'd like to try out my sweet moves on her.  For those that don't know, I am quite the dancer.  I particularly like Beyonce's "Single Ladies" as it really showcases my skills.  

Any-hoo, that's all for now.  Stay warm out there people.

No comments:

Post a Comment