Friday, January 23, 2009

Whatchu talkin' about Willis?

FINALLY a nice day.  I have been feeling very cooped up in this house so I was very relieved to wake up this morning to such temperate weather and abundant sunshine.  I was very happy to be able to go for a long walk with Mom and Dad. We took the pram my Nana got for Thatcher. That is one sweet ride.  Awesome suspension - can barely feel the bumps.  They don't make them like that anymore.  One criticism is that it doesn't corner as well as today's more modern vehicles, but when you are strolling on the boardwalk, that's not so important.  

The one bummer today has been that my new routine of puking up my breakfast continues.  I am just so hungry when I wake up that I CHOW down. I think I eat so much that I overflow.  I am like a geyser.  It is clear that I have yet to learn the merits of restraint. But give me a break, I am only 8 and a half weeks old.  Unfortunately, this trend has concerned Mom and Dad and now they are trying to limit my food intake a bit which makes me very cranky.  I am sure if I whine enough though they will give in and give me more boob or baba.

I am excited for the weekend.  I might try and go see my Grandpa tomorrow.  I also hope to see the Pepper family on Sunday.  Max and Chase are super cool.  I'd be really excited if they come visit us.  Not sure what's on tap for tonight.  We might go out for dinner or just hang out at home.  Since I am in charge, I'll tell my parents what I prefer later on.  Those bitches do what I tell 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment