Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Good things are coming

Today was a moderately busy day.  Mom went shopping and forgot her wallet.  She muttered something about "mommy brain" when she got home - whatever that means... Dad has been upstairs with paint, spackle and sand paper. Lord knows what's happening up there, but he sure seems happy with himself.  He reminds me of me after I sully a diaper.  Messy, but very pleased.

I heard mom and dad chatting.  They said I might be able to go for a walk tomorrow if the weather people are correct.  I have been couped up in this house for a while, so going outside sounds really exciting.   

I am starting to be awake more during the day and mom and dad aren't really sure what to do with me.  They seem confused by my chatter.  I am making total sense and sharing some really important thoughts and feelings and they don't seem to get me at all.  Not sure that they are the brightest bulbs in the chandelier, but they're who I wound up with, so...

In other news, I can keep my head up for a really long time now.  I am very strong - like Superman.  I am also hungry all the time. I mean seriously all the time.  If I could have a boob intravenously continuously injecting milk into me, I'd be happy.    'Till tomorrow.  Good night and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment