Saturday, January 24, 2009

YES My Granddad Came to Visit














It's Saturday and the party continues.  Granddad came over today to say hello.  He is lots of fun. He brought over this very cool bear rug that I will dedicate another post to some time soon.  Thanks Aunt Annabelle and Aunt Hayley!

I thought it might be time to update everyone on what I have been up to (developmentally) since my birth, as tomorrow will mark my official 2 month birthday.  As you all know I decided to introduce myself to the world a few weeks early, so I am a little behind what the books say I should be doing based on my birth age.  I don't care about these books though; I think I am doing great, and so does mommy.

So, I am starting to smile at people.  I am very cute when I do this - mothers and fathers, keep your daughters locked up.  I can keep my head up for as long as it takes Beyonce to sing my favorite song "Single Ladies".  I now bat the different items on my gymini and bouncy seat with my hands, and this makes me smiley.  I pulled the frog that makes noise on one of my toys. Whether this was by accident or on purpose is still an on going debate.  I say if you doubt me, you're against me, so step off.  I still eat like a wild man.  Mom would like me to stretch out my feedings a little, but they are still about every 3 hours... 4 hours max.  I can also push up on my legs like I am walking.  The people say I won't walk for many more months, but I think I might be some kind of freaky walking prodigy since I am so strong.

Tomorrow is going to be very cold again.  My streak of 2 days in a row taking a walk outside will likely come to an end.  Too bad.  It is nice to get some fresh ocean air.

I am currently sitting in front of the fire place watching the NHL All Star skills competition. Mom is apparently a big hockey fan.  It is pretty cool.  Maybe I will become a hockey player one day.  Or a baseball player.  Or a movie star.  Or an astronaut.  Or a professional milk taster (do they have those?).

Later folks.  Time to catch some more zzzzs.

1 comment:

  1. I think your perfect Jack!

    Apologies for not keeping up with your whereabouts in the past few days however I am now catching up here at work...shhh! don't tell your Mom! ;)

    ReplyDelete