Sunday, January 11, 2009

Go Giants!

Sorry I didn't post yesterday.  I do hate to disappoint my readers.  But Mom and Dad were a bit out of sorts yesterday following the dinner party at Nancy's house.  While they didn't serve any fancy milk down there they did serve something called vodka which meant I had to drink formula for a while.  Formula is pretty tasty but it sure blocks me up.  Mom and Dad had a great time at the party but they were very sleepy yesterday.  Dad whined a lot about how bad he felt and Mom told him to suck it up and act like a man.  She is much tougher than he is.

Dad is at the Giants game today.  I am pretty bummed I wasn't allowed to go.  But hopefully I'll get to go when I am bigger.  Mom said she'd let me watch it on TV for a little while but I bet she just makes me watch some dumb chick flick.  Hope it at least has some cute girls in it.  I really like that Kate Hudson - she's quite a hotty.

Well enjoy the rest of the weekend.  Go Giants!



No comments:

Post a Comment